This category is for axioms in the language of set theory; roughly speaking, ones that "talk about sets". Inclusion in this category does not necessarily imply that the axiom in question is an accepted axiom, or that it is believed to be true in the von Neumann universe of sets.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Axioms of set theory"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- Aczel's anti-foundation axiom
- Axiom of adjunction
- Axiom of constructibility
- Axiom of determinacy
- Axiom of empty set
- Axiom of extensionality
- Axiom of finite choice
- Axiom of global choice
- Axiom of infinity
- Axiom of limitation of size
- Axiom of non-choice
- Axiom of pairing
- Axiom of power set
- Axiom of projective determinacy
- Axiom of real determinacy
- Axiom of regularity
- Axiom of union
- Axiom schema of predicative separation
- Axiom schema of replacement
- Axiom schema of specification