Ballarat is a city in regional Victoria, Australia, approximately 120 kilometres north-west of Melbourne, with a population of approximately 90,000 people. The city lies at 441 metres (1,447 feet) above sea level and covers an area of approximately 740 square kilometres.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ballarat.|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Media in Ballarat (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Federation University Australia (2 C, 4 P)
- ► People from Ballarat (3 C, 118 P)
- ► Visitor attractions in Ballarat (7 P)
Pages in category "Ballarat"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Ballaarat New Cemetery
- Ballaarat Old Cemetery
- Ballarat Botanical Gardens
- Electoral district of Ballarat East
- Ballarat Football Club
- Ballarat Miners
- Ballarat Reform League
- Ballarat Roller Derby League
- Ballarat Secondary College
- Ballarat Showgrounds
- Electoral district of Ballarat West
- Ballarat Wildlife Park
- Division of Ballarat
- Federation University Australia
- Mount Buninyong