Ballarat is a city in regional Victoria, Australia, approximately 120 kilometres north-west of Melbourne, with a population of approximately 90,000 people. The city lies at 441 metres (1,447 feet) above sea level and covers an area of approximately 740 square kilometres.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ballarat.|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Education in Ballarat (3 C, 3 P)
- ► History of Ballarat (1 C, 6 P)
- ► People from Ballarat (5 C, 179 P)
- ► Sport in Ballarat (1 C, 4 P)
Pages in category "Ballarat"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Ballaarat New Cemetery
- Ballaarat Old Cemetery
- Ballarat Aviation Museum
- Ballarat Botanical Gardens
- Ballarat City FC
- Ballarat Dragons
- Electoral district of Ballarat East
- Ballarat Football Club
- Ballarat Imperial Football Club
- Ballarat Miners
- Ballarat Reform League
- Ballarat Regional Tourism
- Ballarat Roller Derby League
- Ballarat Rush
- Ballarat Secondary College
- Ballarat Showgrounds
- Electoral district of Ballarat West
- Ballarat Wildlife Park
- Division of Ballarat
- Federation University Australia
- Blowhard, Victoria
- Mount Buninyong