Category:Baroque architecture in Mexico
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Baroque architecture in Mexico.|
Pages in category "Baroque architecture in Mexico"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Caricature Museum, Mexico City
- Cathedral of Chihuahua
- Cathedral of Our Lady of the Assumption, Oaxaca
- Church of San Bernardo, Mexico City
- Church of San Francisco, Madero Street, Mexico City
- Church of Santo Domingo (Puebla)
- Church of Santo Domingo de Guzmán (Oaxaca)
- Corpus Christi Church, Mexico City