|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Baseball.|
Baseball is a team sport that originated in 18th-century England and is popular in the Americas and East Asia.
In its usual form, the game of baseball is played between two teams of nine players on a playing field consisting of four bases, arranged in a diagonal square ("the diamond") and a large outfield extending from two adjacent sides of the diamond. The main piece of equipment is the baseball plus bats, gloves and bases.
This category has the following 36 subcategories, out of 36 total.
- Baseball genres (11 C, 37 P)
- Batting (baseball) (1 C, 30 P)
- Baseball equipment (3 C, 17 P)
- Baseball field (12 P)
- International baseball (5 C, 5 P)
- Baseball mass media (15 C, 13 P)
- Baseball rules (2 C, 53 P)
- Baseball venues (10 C, 2 P)
- Women's baseball (8 C, 4 P)
- Baseball-related lists (6 C, 44 P)
- Baseball stubs (10 C, 126 P)
- Baseball templates (11 C, 36 P)