|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Baseball.|
Baseball is a team sport that is popular in the Americas and East Asia.
In its usual form, the game of baseball is played between two teams of nine players on a playing field consisting of four bases, arranged in a diagonal square ("the diamond") and a large outfield extending from two adjacent sides of the diamond. The main piece of equipment is the baseball plus bats, gloves and bases.
This category has the following 41 subcategories, out of 41 total.
- ► Baseball genres (11 C, 32 P)
- ► Batting (baseball) (1 C, 30 P)
- ► Baseball equipment (3 C, 16 P)
- ► Baseball field (12 P)
- ► Baseball games (3 C, 3 P)
- ► International baseball (8 C, 7 P)
- ► Baseball rules (1 C, 52 P)
- ► Baseball venues (12 C, 6 P)
- ► Youth baseball (4 C, 14 P)
- ► Baseball stubs (10 C, 186 P)
Pages in category "Baseball"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).