Statistics have been kept for the Major Leagues since their creation and are an important part of the baseball experience. The practice was started by Henry Chadwick in the 19th century who devised the statistical measures of batting average and earned run average.
- See also the category entitled "Baseball records".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Baseball venues.|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Baseball records (2 C, 5 P)
- ► Catching statistics (6 P)
- ► Fielding statistics (13 P)
- ► Books by Bill James (5 P)
- ► Major League Baseball statistics (21 C, 57 P)
- ► Pitching statistics (47 P)
- ► Baseball statisticians (1 C, 22 P)
Pages in category "Baseball statistics"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).