Behavior (or behaviour) is the range of actions and mannerisms made by individuals, organisms, systems, or artificial entities in conjunction with themselves or their environment, which includes the other systems or organisms around as well as the (inanimate) physical environment. It is the response of the system or organism to various stimuli or inputs, whether internal or external, conscious or subconscious, overt or covert, and voluntary or involuntary.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Behavior.|
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Ethology (16 C, 336 P)
- ► Communication (32 C, 243 P)
- ► Diving animals (3 C, 9 P)
- ► Eating behaviors (9 C, 59 P)
- ► Human behavior (47 C, 186 P)
- ► Motor control (3 C, 75 P)
- ► Play (activity) (6 C, 55 P)
- ► Reproduction (10 C, 71 P)
Pages in category "Behavior"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).