Biblical criticism is the scholarly "study and investigation of biblical writings that seeks to make discerning judgments about these writings". This is not the same as Criticism of the Bible, which is about criticisms of the Bible as a source of reliable information or ethical guidance.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Biblical criticism"
The following 105 pages are in this category, out of 105 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Caesar's Messiah
- Canonical criticism
- Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts
- Thomas Kelly Cheyne
- Chiastic structure
- Chicago Statement on Biblical Inerrancy
- Christian interpolation
- Claremont Profile Method
- A Collation of Four Important Manuscripts of the Gospels
- Comma Johanneum
- Conflation of Readings
- Court History of David
- Criterion of dissimilarity
- Criterion of embarrassment
- Criterion of multiple attestation
- Critici sacri