Biblical studies is the academic study of the Judeo-Christian Bible and related texts. Other texts often examined by biblical scholars include the Jewish apocrypha, the Jewish pseudepigrapha, the New Testament apocrypha, the many varieties of ante-Nicene early Christian literature, and early Jewish literature.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Biblical archaeology (36 P)
- ► Concordances (publishing) (13 P)
- ► Biblical exegesis (4 C, 49 P)
- ► Biblical studies journals (19 P)
- ► Maxwell Institute (15 P)
Pages in category "Biblical studies"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).