|This article is part of a series on|
Biologically based therapies is the precise name of a NCCIH classification for alternative treatments that use substances found in nature, such as:
- animal-derived extracts
- fatty acids
- amino acids
- prebiotics and probiotics
- whole diets
- functional foods.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- Dietary supplements (6 C, 228 P, 1 F)
- Eclectic medicine (7 P)
- Galactagogues (16 P)
- Medicinal herbs and fungi (4 C)
- Medicinal use of cannabis (2 C, 26 P)
- Orthomolecular medicine (1 C, 10 P)
- Ozone therapy (4 P)
- Probiotic foods (6 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "Biologically-based therapies"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.