||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Biology.|
Biology is the science of life. It is concerned with the characteristics and behaviors of organisms; how individuals come into existence, and how species evolve; and the interactions they have with each other and with their environment. Biology includes many academic fields that are often considered independent disciplines, some of which are listed below as subcategories.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- ► Organisms (26 C, 11 P)
- ► History of biology (9 C, 48 P)
- ► Biological interactions (7 C, 35 P)
- ► Lists by population (7 C, 36 P)
- ► Quantum biology (11 P)
- ► Unsolved problems in biology (4 P)
- ► Biological waste (2 C, 5 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on biology (6 C, 72 P)
- ► Biology stubs (23 C, 477 P)
Pages in category "Biology"
The following 120 pages are in this category, out of 120 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Benzoate:H Symporter
- Betaine transporter
- Biconcave disc
- Binocular neurons
- Bioactive plant food compounds
- Biological constraints
- Biological dark matter
- Biological exponential growth
- Biological life cycle
- Biological resource center
- Biomaterial Surface Modifications
- Bridged nucleic acid
- Peptide Transporter Carbon Starvation Family
- Phase response curve
- Pierdomenico Perata
- Pinch-induced behavioral inhibition
- Potassium spatial buffering
- Potassium uptake permease
- Projectile use by living systems
- Pulsatile flow
- Pursuit predation
- Putative Amino Acid Permease