|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Biology.|
Biology is the science of life. It is concerned with the characteristics and behaviors of organisms; how individuals come into existence, and how species evolve; and the interactions they have with each other and with their environment. Biology includes many academic fields that are often considered independent disciplines, some of which are listed below as subcategories.
This category has the following 32 subcategories, out of 32 total.
- ► Biology awards (7 C, 120 P)
- ► History of biology (15 C, 47 P)
- ► Biological interactions (7 C, 35 P)
- ► Lists by population (6 C, 28 P)
- ► Natural environment (20 C, 3 P)
- ► Quantum biology (12 P)
- ► Standardized tests for Biology (1 P)
- ► Unsolved problems in biology (2 C, 4 P)
- ► Biological waste (3 C, 5 P)
- ► Years in biology (144 C)
- ► Wikipedia books on biology (11 C, 40 P)
- ► Biology stubs (21 C, 235 P)
Pages in category "Biology"
The following 130 pages are in this category, out of 130 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Basic amino acid antiporter family
- Betaine transporter
- Bibliography of encyclopedias: biology
- Biconcave disc
- Bioactive terrarium
- Biological constraints
- Biological dark matter
- Biological exponential growth
- Biological Hermeneutics
- Biological life cycle
- Biological organisation
- Biological rules
- Biomaterial Surface Modifications
- Bridged nucleic acid