|Wikimedia Commons has media related to |
|Wikispecies has information related to Aves.|
Birds are bipedal, warm-blooded, egg-laying vertebrates characterized primarily by feathers, forelimbs modified as wings, and hollow bones. This category contains taxa at the order or higher level in the class of Aves.
|Click to see Category Tree for:|
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- Individual birds (9 C, 10 P)
- Lists of birds (5 C, 92 P)
- Birds and humans (8 C, 7 P)
- Bird anatomy (3 C, 63 P)
- Flightless birds (6 C, 49 P)
- Hybridisation in birds (1 C, 5 P)
- Bird mortality (2 C, 14 P)
- Prehistoric birds (12 C, 22 P)
- Seabirds (18 C, 31 P)
- Bird taxonomy (3 C, 2 P)
- Working birds (2 C, 4 P)
- Bird stubs (20 C, 250 P)
Pages in category "Birds"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).