Birds are bipedal, warm-blooded, egg-laying vertebrates characterized primarily by feathers, forelimbs modified as wings, and hollow bones. This category contains taxa at the order or higher level in the class of Aves.
For individual species of birds, see the subcategories, particularly category:Birds by classification and category:Birds by country.
|Click to see Category Tree for:|
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- Birds by classification (45 C, 10 P)
- Birds by location (13 C, 1 P)
- Individual birds (10 C, 11 P)
- Lists of birds (5 C, 88 P)
- Birds and humans (9 C, 11 P)
- Bird anatomy (3 C, 63 P)
- Bird behavior (4 C, 32 P)
- Bird common names (100 P)
- Bird redirects (5 C)
- Birds by adaptation (2 C)
- Bird colours (21 P)
- Bird conservation (10 C, 63 P)
- Bird ecology (1 C, 1 P)
- Evolution of birds (11 P)
- Flightless birds (7 C, 52 P)
- Hybridisation in birds (1 C, 5 P)
- Images of birds (54 F)
- Introduced birds (1 C, 9 P)
- Bird mortality (2 C, 14 P)
- Prehistoric birds (12 C, 13 P)
- Bird taxonomy (3 C, 2 P)
- Working birds (2 C, 4 P)
- Bird stubs (20 C, 260 P)
Pages in category "Birds"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.