Category:Birds of New Zealand
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Birds of New Zealand.|
This category contains articles on endemic, native, introduced and extinct birds of New Zealand.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Important Bird Areas of New Zealand (1 C, 59 P)
- ► Extinct birds of New Zealand (94 P)
- ► Birds of the Antipodes Islands (6 P)
- ► Birds of the Auckland Islands (8 P)
- ► Birds of the Bounty Islands (2 P)
- ► Birds of the Campbell Islands (13 P)
- ► Birds of the Chatham Islands (1 C, 31 P)
- ► Birds of the Kermadec Islands (6 P)
- ► Birds of the North Island (14 P)
- ► Birds of the South Island (29 P)
Pages in category "Birds of New Zealand"
The following 89 pages are in this category, out of 89 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Red-crowned parakeet
- Yellow-crowned parakeet
- Little penguin
- Blue petrel
- Cape petrel
- Cook's petrel
- Common diving petrel
- Northern giant petrel
- Southern giant petrel
- Great-winged petrel
- Pycroft's petrel
- White-bellied storm petrel
- White-chinned petrel
- New Zealand pigeon
- Double-banded plover
- Broad-billed prion
- Fairy prion