Category:Books of literary criticism
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Books of literary criticism"
The following 108 pages are in this category, out of 108 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- The Sacred Wood (T. S. Eliot)
- Selected Essays, 1917-1932
- Self-Consuming Artifacts
- The Sense of an Ending: Studies in the Theory of Fiction
- Seven Types of Ambiguity
- Sexual Personae
- The Shakespeare Wars
- Shakespeare Wrote for Money
- Sherlock Holmes Was Wrong
- The Signifying Monkey
- The Singer of Tales
- Six Memos for the Next Millennium
- Six Walks in the Fictional Woods
- The Social Significance of the Modern Drama
- The Spirit of Romance
- Studies in Classic American Literature
- Studies on Homer and the Homeric Age
- Survival: A Thematic Guide to Canadian Literature