|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Boolean algebra.|
Boolean algebra can refer to:
- A calculus for the manipulation of truth values (T and F).
- A complemented distributive lattice. These can be used to model the operations on truth values.
Boolean algebra is intimately related to propositional logic (sentential logic) as well.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Boolean algebra"
The following 88 pages are in this category, out of 88 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Balanced boolean function
- Bent function
- Binary decision diagram
- Bitwise operation
- George Boole
- Boole's expansion theorem
- Boolean algebras canonically defined
- Boolean conjunctive query
- Boolean data type
- Boolean domain
- Boolean expression
- Boolean function
- Boolean matrix
- Boolean prime ideal theorem
- Boolean ring
- Boolean satisfiability algorithm heuristics
- Boolean satisfiability problem
- Boolean-valued function
- Boolean-valued model