|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Breads.|
Breads are a group of staple foods prepared by baking, steaming, or frying a dough or batter consisting minimally of flour and water. Salt is necessary in most cases, and optionally a leavening agent is used.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Crackers (food) (3 C, 24 P)
- ► Flatbreads (4 C, 81 P)
- ► Jewish breads (2 C, 9 P)
- ► Lists of breads (8 P)
- ► Quick breads (2 C, 31 P)
- ► Rye breads (13 P)
- ► Unleavened breads (2 C, 32 P)
- ► Yeast breads (3 C, 86 P)
- ► Bread stubs (194 P)
Pages in category "Breads"
The following 136 pages are in this category, out of 136 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).