Category:British Army commanders of the Napoleonic Wars
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
To be included in this category a soldier must have commanded a corps or an army consisting of one or more corps.
Pages in category "British Army commanders of the Napoleonic Wars"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sir Archibald Campbell, 1st Baronet
- Henry Luttrell, 2nd Earl of Carhampton
- William Cathcart, 1st Earl Cathcart
- John Pitt, 2nd Earl of Chatham
- Sir James Charles Chatterton, 3rd Baronet
- Alured Clarke
- Arthur Clifton
- Henry Clinton (British Army officer, born 1771)
- William Henry Clinton
- Lowry Cole
- Charles Colville
- Stapleton Cotton, 1st Viscount Combermere
- James Henry Craig
- Robert Craufurd