Category:British Army commanders of the Napoleonic Wars
To be included in this category a soldier must have commanded a corps or an army consisting of one or more corps.
Pages in category "British Army commanders of the Napoleonic Wars"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sir Archibald Campbell, 1st Baronet
- Henry Luttrell, 2nd Earl of Carhampton
- William Cathcart, 1st Earl Cathcart
- John Pitt, 2nd Earl of Chatham
- James Charles Chatterton
- Alured Clarke
- Arthur Clifton
- Henry Clinton (British Army officer, born 1771)
- William Henry Clinton
- Lowry Cole
- Charles Colville
- Stapleton Cotton, 1st Viscount Combermere
- James Henry Craig
- Robert Craufurd