Category:British Army commanders of the Napoleonic Wars
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
To be included in this category a soldier must have commanded a corps or an army consisting of one or more corps.
Pages in category "British Army commanders of the Napoleonic Wars"
The following 61 pages are in this category, out of 61 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sir Archibald Campbell, 1st Baronet
- Henry Luttrell, 2nd Earl of Carhampton
- William Cathcart, 1st Earl Cathcart
- Charles Best (army officer)
- John Pitt, 2nd Earl of Chatham
- Alured Clarke
- Henry Clinton (Napoleonic Wars)
- William Henry Clinton
- Lowry Cole
- Charles Colville
- Stapleton Cotton, 1st Viscount Combermere
- James Henry Craig
- Robert Craufurd