Category:British Hong Kong
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of Hong Kong.|
- British Hong Kong — former British colony in Hong Kong from 1841 to 1997, excluding the Japanese occupation of Hong Kong (1941−1945).
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Hong Kong and the Commonwealth of Nations (2 C, 5 P)
- ► Military of Hong Kong under British rule (6 C, 48 P)
- ► Opium Wars (5 C, 8 P)
- ► British Hong Kong people (5 C, 12 P)
- ► Treaties extended to British Hong Kong (104 P)
Pages in category "British Hong Kong"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).