Category:British fighter aircraft 1930–1939
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|British fighter aircraft by decade of first flight|
|British aircraft of the 1930s|
|Fighter aircraft of the 1930s by nation|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Supermarine Spitfire (11 P, 5 F)
Pages in category "British fighter aircraft 1930–1939"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Supermarine Spitfire
- Supermarine Spitfire variants: specifications, performance and armament
- Supermarine Spitfire (early Merlin-powered variants)
- Supermarine Spitfire (Griffon-powered variants)
- Supermarine Spitfire (late Merlin-powered variants)
- Supermarine Spitfire operational history
- Supermarine Type 224
- Supermarine Type 324