Category:British nationality law
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "British nationality law"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Borders, Citizenship and Immigration Act 2009
- British national
- British National (Overseas)
- British National (Overseas) passport
- British Nationality (Hong Kong) Selection Scheme
- British Nationality Act
- British Nationality Act 1772
- British Nationality Act 1948
- British Nationality Act 1981
- British nationality law and Hong Kong
- British Overseas Territories citizen
- British protected person
- British subject