Category:Buildings and structures completed in 1896
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Built in 1896.|
|Buildings and structures by year of completion:||1891 - 1892 - 1893 - 1894 - 1895 - 1896 - 1897 - 1898 - 1899 - 1900 - 1901|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Commercial buildings completed in 1896 (2 C, 42 P)
- ► Government buildings completed in 1896 (41 P)
- ► Masonic buildings completed in 1896 (2 P)
- ► Windmills completed in 1896 (1 P)
Pages in category "Buildings and structures completed in 1896"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Seaboard Air Line Railroad Passenger Station
- Second Presbyterian Church (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Judge Benjamin Shaver House
- Small Point Club
- Soldiers' Home Historic District
- Southern Railway Passenger Depot (Asheville, North Carolina)
- Stairs Station Hydroelectric Power Plant Historic District
- Storehouse No. 3
- Storehouse No. 4
- W. A. Strain Farm–Strain House
- Swampscott Fish House