Category:Buildings and structures completed in 1913
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Built in 1913.|
|Buildings and structures by year of completion:||1908 - 1909 - 1910 - 1911 - 1912 - 1913 - 1914 - 1915 - 1916 - 1917 - 1918|
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Government buildings completed in 1913 (56 P)
- ► Masonic buildings completed in 1913 (7 P)
- ► Office buildings completed in 1913 (14 P)
- ► Windmills completed in 1913 (1 P)
Pages in category "Buildings and structures completed in 1913"
The following 99 pages are in this category, out of 99 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Palmetto Building
- Peace Palace
- Peter Joplin Commercial Block
- Peter MacKinnon Building
- Phoenix Hotel (Rison, Arkansas)
- Pierre-sur-Haute military radio station
- Pleasant Street Historic District (Hot Springs, Arkansas)
- Portland Gas & Coke Building
- Pottsville Citizen's Bank
- Presbyterian Rest for Convalescents
- Preston Hall (Waitsburg, Washington)