Category:Buildings and structures in Buffalo, New York
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Buildings in Buffalo, New York.|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Buildings and structures in Buffalo, New York"
The following 119 pages are in this category, out of 119 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Barbara and Jack Davis Hall
- Berkeley Apartments (Buffalo, New York)
- Temple Beth Zion (Buffalo, New York)
- Birge-Horton House
- Black Rock Lock
- Buffalo Main Light
- Buffalo & Erie County Public Library
- Buffalo Baseball Park
- Buffalo City Court Building
- Buffalo City Hall
- Buffalo Electric Vehicle Company Building
- Buffalo Gas Light Company Works
- Buffalo Memorial Auditorium
- Buffalo Meter Company Building
- Buffalo Metropolitan Transportation Center
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- Buffalo North Breakwater South End Light
- Buffalo Psychiatric Center – Administration Building
- Buffalo Savings Bank
- Buffalo Smelting Works
- Buffalo State Sports Arena
- Buffalo Tennis and Squash Club
- Buffalo Trunk Manufacturing Company Building
- Buffalo Zoo
- Burt Flickinger Center
- F.N. Burt Company Factory
Media in category "Buildings and structures in Buffalo, New York"
This category contains only the following file.