Category:Buildings and structures in Charleston, West Virginia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Buildings in Charleston, West Virginia.|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Buildings and structures in Charleston, West Virginia"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Capital High School (Charleston, West Virginia)
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Charleston Baptist Temple
- Charleston City Hall
- Charleston Civic Center
- Charleston High School (West Virginia)
- Charleston Municipal Auditorium
- Charleston station (West Virginia)
- Charleston Town Center
- Clay Center (Charleston, West Virginia)
- St. John's Episcopal Church (Charleston, West Virginia)
- Schoenbaum Stadium
- Simpson Memorial United Methodist Church (Charleston, West Virginia)
- Spring Hill Cemetery Historic District
- West Virginia State Capitol
- Sterrett Brothers' Dry Goods Store
- Stonewall Jackson High School (Kanawha County, West Virginia)