Category:Buildings and structures in Miami, Florida
|This category is being considered for renaming to some other name. This nomination is part of a discussion of several related categories.
This does not mean that any of the pages in the category will be deleted. They may, however, be recategorized.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Buildings in Miami, Florida.|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Churches in Miami, Florida (15 P)
- ► Hotels in Miami, Florida (18 P)
- ► Nightclubs in Miami, Florida (4 P)
- ► Office buildings in Miami, Florida (24 P)
- ► Places of worship in Miami, Florida (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Miami, Florida building and structure stubs (101 P)
Pages in category "Buildings and structures in Miami, Florida"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Mary Brickell Village
- Mercy Hospital (Miami)
- Meyer-Kiser Building
- Federal Detention Center, Miami
- Miami City Hospital, Building No. 1
- Miami Dade College (Wolfson Campus)
- Miami Edison Middle School
- Miami International University of Art & Design
- Port Miami Tunnel
- Miami Seaquarium
- Miami Women's Club
- Midtown Miami Residences