Category:Buildings and structures in the United Kingdom destroyed during World War II
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Buildings and structures in the United Kingdom destroyed during World War II"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St Alban, Wood Street
- St Augustine Watling Street
- St Bride's Church
- St Mildred, Bread Street
- St Stephen Coleman Street
- St Swithin, London Stone
- Serjeant's Inn
- Shepherd's Bush Pavilion
- Simon Langton Grammar School for Boys
- South Quay Estate
- Southampton City Art Gallery
- St. John the Baptist's Church, Leenside, Nottingham
- Staveley Road