Category:Bulgarian building and structure stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to buildings and structures in Bulgaria. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Bulgarian building and structure stubs"
The following 116 pages are in this category, out of 116 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Bacho Kiro High School
- Baldwin's Tower
- Balkan Heritage Field School
- Banya Bashi Mosque
- Banya Palace
- Basilica of the Holy Mother of God Eleusa, Nesebar
- Batak Reservoir
- Bebresh Viaduct
- Belmeken Dam
- Embassy of Bulgaria, Kiev
- Bulgarian Men's High School of Adrianople
- Burgas Central railway station
- Business Park Plovdiv
- Cathedral of St Joseph, Sofia
- Central and East European Center for Cognitive Science
- Central Bus Station Sofia
- Central Sofia Cemetery
- Church of St. Nicholas, Sofia
- Church of St Theodore, Nesebar
- Church of St Constantine and Helena
- Church of St Paraskeva, Sofia
- Church of Sts. Constantine and Helen (Edirne)
- Church of the Holy Saviour, Nesebar
- Covered Bridge, Lovech
- National Academy of Arts
- National Academy of Music (Bulgaria)
- National Gymnasium of Natural Sciences and Mathematics "Academician Lyubomir Chakalov"
- National Historical Museum (Bulgaria)
- National Museum of Military History (Bulgaria)
- National Museum of Natural History (Bulgaria)
- National Sports Academy "Vasil Levski"
- Neolithic Dwellings Museum
- Nesebar Archaeological Museum
- Novotel Plovdiv