Category:CAD file formats
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to CAD file formats.|
Other formats possibly not yet written:
- STEP - international standard for product data exchange (ISO_10303)
- G - BRL-CAD standard solid modeling open format including support for primitives, attributes, and arbitrary data storage
- Computer-aided design
- CAD data exchange
- Comparison of CAD, CAM and CAE file viewers
- Electronic design automation
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► EDA file formats (14 P)
Pages in category "CAD file formats"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).