Category:Canadian criminal law
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Canadian criminal law"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- An Act to amend the Canadian Human Rights Act and the Criminal Code
- An Act to amend the Criminal Code (hate propaganda)
- An Act to amend the Criminal Code (minimum sentence for offences involving trafficking of persons under the age of eighteen years)
- An Act to amend the Criminal Code (trafficking in persons)
- Anti-mask laws
- Assault causing bodily harm