Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This category reflects the organization of International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.|
Generally, diseases outlined within the ICD-10 codes C00-C97 should be included in this category.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cancer.|
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Cancer awareness (2 C, 22 P)
- ► Genes associated with cancer (2 C, 8 P)
- ► Leukemia (5 C, 26 P)
- ► Oncology (9 C, 196 P)
- ► Cancer research (3 C, 99 P)
- ► Cancer treatments (9 C, 102 P)
- ► Works about cancer (6 C, 10 P)
Pages in category "Cancer"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cancer and nausea
- Cancer Genome Anatomy Project
- Cancer insurance
- Cancer research
- Cancer selection
- Cancer staging
- Cancer survival rates
- Cancer systems biology
- Template:Cancer timeline
- Causes of cancer
- Cellular Inhibitor of Apoptosis Protein 1
- Chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy
- Chromatin remodeling
- Claude Debru
- Collective cell migration