Category:Canon law (Catholic Church)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Canon law.|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Canon law codifications (3 C, 25 P)
- ► Canonical documents (7 C, 19 P)
- ► Canon law history (5 C, 30 P)
- ► Jurisprudence of canon law (3 C, 21 P)
- ► Liturgical law (1 C, 7 P)
- ► Matrimonial canon law (1 C, 24 P)
- ► Oriental canon law (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Canon law of religious (12 P)
- ► Tribunals of the Catholic Church (2 C, 13 P)
- ► Canon law templates (3 P)
Pages in category "Canon law (Catholic Church)"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).