Category:Canon law (Catholic Church)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Canon law.|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Canon law history (2 C, 10 P)
- ► Matrimonial law (1 C, 20 P)
- ► Oriental canon law (4 P)
- ► Canon law of religious (9 P)
- ► Sacramental law (3 C, 12 P)
- ► Tribunals of the Catholic Church (2 C, 6 P)
- ► Canon law (Catholic Church) stubs (63 P)
Pages in category "Canon law (Catholic Church)"
The following 71 pages are in this category, out of 71 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Canon 915
- Canon Episcopi
- Ecclesiastical privileges
- Canon Law Society of America
- Canonical Acts
- Canonical election
- Canonical faculties
- Canonical Inquisition
- Canonical institution
- Canonical provision
- Canonical situation of the Society of St. Pius X
- Canonical territory
- Cathedral chapter
- Catholic priests in public office
- Church of Alexandria
- Clerical celibacy (Catholic Church)
- College (canon law)
- Confirmation of bishops
- Consecrated life