Category:Cantons of Switzerland
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cantons of Switzerland.|
The Cantons of Switzerland are the top tier administrative subdivisions of the country. They were once sovereign states and under Switzerland's federal constitution they retain a higher degree of autonomy than the subdivisions of many other countries.
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.
- ► Former cantons of Switzerland (1 C, 14 P)
- ► Canton of Fribourg (6 C, 8 P)
- ► Canton of Jura (7 C, 10 P)
- ► Canton of Lucerne (7 C, 9 P)
- ► Obwalden (7 C, 4 P)
- ► Canton of Uri (7 C, 6 P)
Pages in category "Cantons of Switzerland"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).