A caricature is a humorous illustration that exaggerates or distorts the basic essence of a person or thing to create an easily identifiable visual likeness. According to the Indian cartoonist S. Jithesh, caricature is the satirical illustration of a person, but a cartoon is the satirical illustration of an idea.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Caricatures.|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Caricature"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Capitalist Piglet
- Caricature (comics)
- La Caricature (1830–1843)
- La Caricature (1880–1904)
- List of caricatures at Sardi's restaurant
- Caricatures of Charles Darwin and his evolutionary theory in 19th-century England
- Catalogue of Political and Personal Satires Preserved in the Department of Prints and Drawings in the British Museum
- Le Charivari
- Controversial newspaper caricatures