|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
A car, also called a motor car or an automobile, is a four-wheeled wheeled vehicle that is self-propelled by its own engine. It has seats for the driver and almost without exception, for at least one passenger.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- Cars by country (50 C, 1 P)
- Cars by period (8 C, 9 P)
- Car-related lists (8 C, 32 P)
- Set index articles on cars (120 P)
- Automobile associations (7 C, 33 P)
- Car body styles (12 C, 44 P)
- Car brands (2 C, 269 P)
- Car classifications (33 C, 36 P)
- Car crime (6 C, 14 P)
- Car culture (12 C, 19 P)
- History of the automobile (10 C, 17 P)
- Individual cars (2 C, 40 P)
- Car manufacturers (6 C, 10 P)
- Car-related mass media (6 C, 6 P)
- Car models (14 C, 12 P)
- Car ownership (4 C, 10 P)
- Car performance (1 C, 6 P)
- Auto racing (19 C, 7 P)
- Automotive terminology (26 P)
- Images of cars (41 F)
Pages in category "Cars"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.