The de Carteret family originated in Normandy. They colonised the island of Sark as Seigneurs. At the time of the restoration, some became Barons Carteret and were granted lands in the Carolinas and in the State that became New Jersey.
Their ancestral seat is Saint Ouen's Manor, Jersey, still today owned by persons of that name.
Pages in category "Carteret family"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Philip Carteret
- Philip Carteret FRS
- Philip Carteret (colonial governor)
- Philip De Carteret, 6th of St Ouen
- Philip De Carteret, 8th Seigneur of St Ouen
- Philippe de Carteret I
- Philippe de Carteret II
- Sir Philip Carteret, 1st Baronet
- Sir Philip Carteret, 2nd Baronet
- Philippe De Carteret, 2nd of St Ouen