From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is for stub articles relating to cartography and mapping. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
Pages in category "Cartography stubs"
The following 174 pages are in this category, out of 174 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Map algebra
- Map extent
- Map surround
- MapGuide Open Source
- Maps of York
- Maximum elevation figure
- Meridian (astronomy)
- Meridian of Antwerp
- Miller cylindrical projection
- Osborn Maitland Miller
- Modified Transverse Mercator coordinate system
- Mikhail Molodenskii
- Multimedia cartography
- Myriad (area)
- Salviati Planisphere
- SK-42 reference system
- Raleigh Ashlin Skelton
- Southern Celestial Hemisphere
- Space-oblique Mercator projection
- Spatial Data Transfer Standard
- Speculum Orbis Terrae
- Spot height
- Stamen Design
- Standard baseline
- Survey of Bangladesh
- Swedish-Russian Arc-of-Meridian Expedition