Category:Causes of death
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Deaths by cause.|
Vital statistics generally distinguish specific injuries and diseases as cause of death, from general categories like homicide, accident, and death by natural causes as manner of death. Both are listed in this category, as are both proximal and root causes of death.
See also Category:Diseases and disorders (many of which can be fatal).
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Cancer (18 C, 71 P)
- ► Homicide (9 C, 45 P)
- ► Malnutrition (6 C, 41 P)
Pages in category "Causes of death"
The following 116 pages are in this category, out of 116 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Septic shock
- Shock (circulatory)
- Slashing (crime)
- Smoke inhalation
- Spontaneous human combustion
- Stab wound
- Sucker punch
- Sudden arrhythmic death syndrome
- Sudden infant death syndrome
- Sudden unexplained death in childhood
- Template:Suicide navbox
- Superior mesenteric artery syndrome
- Surgical shock
- Suspension trauma
- Suspicious death
- Systemic inflammatory response syndrome