Category:Cayuga County, New York Registered Historic Place stubs
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to locations on the National Register of Historic Places in Cayuga County New York. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
Pages in category "Cayuga County, New York Registered Historic Place stubs"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- William and Mary Hosmer House
- House at 15 East Cayuga Street
- House at 17 Aurora Street
- House at 18 Aurora Street
- House at 20 Aurora Street
- House at 21 West Cayuga Street
- House at 31 West Cayuga Street
- House at 36 South Main Street
- House at 37 West Cayuga Street
- House at 46 South Main Street
- Howland Cobblestone Store
- Augustus Howland House
- Charles Howland-William H. Chase House
- Slocum and Hannah Howland House
- Hutchinson Homestead
- Sager House (Moravia, New York)
- St. Peter's Episcopal Church Complex (Auburn, New York)
- Sand Beach Church
- Schines Auburn Theatre
- Seneca River Crossing Canals Historic District
- Sennett Federated Church and Parsonage
- Sherwood Equal Rights Historic District
- South Street Area Historic District
- Sterling District No. 5 Schoolhouse
- Sterling Grist Mill Complex