|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cephalopoda.|
A cephalopod is any member of the biological order Cephalopoda, the group that contains all squid, octopuses, and cuttlefish. This category covers articles about cephalopods as individual species or groups.
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Bobtail squid (1 C, 75 P)
- ► Individual cephalopods (1 C)
- ► Cephalopods by location (2 C)
- ► Nautiluses (12 P)
- ► Cephalopods in popular culture (3 C, 6 P)
- ► Squid (4 C, 253 P, 2 F)
- ► Teuthology (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Cephalopod zootomy (40 P)
- ► Cephalopod stubs (6 C, 17 P)
Pages in category "Cephalopods"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).