A ceramic decorator, painter or glazer finishes pottery, ceramic, or porcelain objects by decorating them. The object is dipped into or sprayed with glaze, and then decorated by:
- Aerographing: using an airbrush to add freehand or stencilled designs
- Lithographing: applying litho-transfers on the object
- Transfer printing: a similar process to lithographing
- Painting: filling in outlines, or copying freehand from a similar piece or detailed drawing
- Gilding: adding decorative detail with precious metals like platinum or gold
- Banding or lining: adding bands or lines of colour
- Hand spraying: applying patterns using pre-cut sponges and ceramic colours.
Pages in category "Ceramics decorators"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).