In the anatomy of animals, the brain, or encephalon, is the supervisory centre of the nervous system. Although the brain is usually cited as the supervisory centre of vertebrate nervous systems, the same term can also be used for the invertebrate central nervous system. In most animals, the brain is located in the head.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cerebrum.|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Basal ganglia (2 C, 23 P)
- ► Brodmann areas (56 P)
- ► Diencephalon (5 C, 6 P)
- ► Gyri (35 P)
- ► Medial surface of cerebral hemisphere (27 P)
- ► Rostral basal ganglia and associated structures (2 C, 6 P)
- ► Sulci (neuroanatomy) (27 P)
Pages in category "Cerebrum"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).