Category:Channel access methods
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Code division multiple access (21 P)
Pages in category "Channel access methods"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Carrier sense multiple access
- Carrier sense multiple access with collision avoidance
- Carrier sense multiple access with collision detection
- CDMA Certification Forum
- CDMA Chipsets
- CDMA mobile test set
- CDMA Subscriber Identity Module
- Channel access method
- Chip (CDMA)
- Chirp spread spectrum
- Circuit switching
- Code division multiple access
- Collision avoidance (networking)
- Contention (telecommunications)