Category:Charities based in England
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category has the following 50 subcategories, out of 50 total.
- ► Charities based on the Isle of Wight (2 P)
- ► Charities based in Kent (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Charities based in Merseyside (9 P)
- ► Charities based in Oxfordshire (23 P)
- ► Charities based in Rutland (2 P)
- ► Charities based in Tyne and Wear (12 P)
- ► Charities based in Warwickshire (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Charities based in the West Midlands (county) (1 C, 15 P)
- ► Charities based in West Sussex (16 P)
- ► Charities based in West Yorkshire (16 P)
- ► Wiener Library (6 P)
- ► Charities based in Wiltshire (2 C, 14 P)
- ► Charities based in Worcestershire (10 P)
Pages in category "Charities based in England"
The following 125 pages are in this category, out of 125 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sail Training International
- Sanabal Charitable Committee
- Shooting Star CHASE
- Show Racism the Red Card
- Society of Architectural Historians of Great Britain
- Society of Local Authority Chief Executives and Senior Managers
- Spurgeon's College
- Safe Child Africa
- Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Society
- Survivors Fund