From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Charitable trusts (1 C, 32 P)
Pages in category "Charity law"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Canadian Charity Law
- Charitable contribution deductions in the United States
- Charitable for-profit entity
- Charitable immunity
- Charitable incorporated organisation
- Charitable trust
- Charitable trusts in English law
- Charitable Uses Act 1601
- Charities (Amendment) Act 1995
- Charities Act 2005
- Charities Act 2006
- Charities Act 2006 (Charitable Companies Audit and Group Accounts Provisions) Order 2008
- Charities Act 2011
- Charities Acts 1992
- Cy-près doctrine in English law