|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chartered companies.|
Chartered companies were established in the 15th through 19th centuries by European countries to conduct trade, exploration, and colonization.
Most of these companies have ceased to exist or have changed their business scope.
See also Category:Trading companies.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Colonial Indian companies (4 C, 8 P)
- ► French East India Company (2 C, 11 P)
- ► Hudson's Bay Company (6 C, 77 P)
- ► Levant Company (24 P)
- ► Russian-American Company (1 C, 19 P)
Pages in category "Chartered companies"
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cacheu and Cape Verde Company
- Canada Company
- Casa da Índia
- Compagnie de l'Occident
- Compagnie de Saint-Christophe
- Company of the American Islands
- Compagnie du Sénégal
- Guipuzcoan Company of Caracas
- Company of Guinea
- Company of Merchant Adventurers of London
- Company of Merchant Adventurers to New Lands
- Company of One Hundred Associates
- Company of Scotland
- Courteen association