|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chartered companies.|
Chartered companies were established in the 15th through 19th centuries by European countries to conduct trade, exploration, and colonization.
Most of these companies have ceased to exist or have changed their business scope.
See also Category:Trading companies.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Colonial Indian companies (4 C, 7 P)
- ► French East India Company (2 C, 9 P)
- ► Hudson's Bay Company (7 C, 78 P)
- ► Levant Company (24 P)
- ► Muscovy Company (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Russian-American Company (1 C, 18 P)
Pages in category "Chartered companies"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Casa da Índia
- Compagnie de l'Occident
- Compagnie de Saint-Christophe
- Compagnie des Îles de l'Amérique
- Compagnie du Sénégal
- Company of Guinea
- Company of Merchant Adventurers of London
- Company of Merchant Adventurers to New Lands
- Company of One Hundred Associates
- Company of Scotland
- Courteen association