|For convenience, all Chemical elements should be included in this category. This includes all elements that can also be found in the subcategories.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chemical elements.|
A chemical element is a substance that cannot be divided or changed into different substances by ordinary chemical methods. The smallest particle of such an element is an atom, which consists of electrons centered around a nucleus of protons and neutrons.
This category has the following 132 subcategories, out of 132 total.
- Chemical compounds by element (103 C, 19 P)
- Discoverers of chemical elements (98 P)
- Isotopes (126 C, 41 P)
- Lists of chemical elements (2 C, 13 P)
- Misidentified chemical elements (45 P)
- Naming of chemical elements (9 P)
- Periodic table (6 C, 39 P)
- Properties of chemical elements (2 C, 20 P)
- Sets of chemical elements (22 C, 26 P)
- Synthetic elements (1 C, 31 P)
- Chemical elements by crystal structure (10 C, 1 P)
- Hypothetical chemical elements (72 P)
- Allotropes (6 C, 20 P)
- Krypton (2 C, 4 P)
- Uranium (5 C, 50 P)
- Vanadium (3 C, 16 P)
- Xenon (2 C, 5 P)
Pages in category "Chemical elements"
The following 127 pages are in this category, out of 127 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).