From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chemists.|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Women chemists (4 C, 264 P)
- ► Discoverers of chemical elements (101 P)
- ► Fictional chemists (1 C, 25 P)
- ► Jewish chemists (97 P)
- ► Medieval chemists (1 P)
- ► Nobel laureates in Chemistry (175 P, 7 F)
- ► Chemist stubs (5 C, 306 P)
Pages in category "Chemists"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).