From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chemists.|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► African-American chemists (11 P)
- ► Chemical engineers (3 C, 59 P)
- ► Discoverers of chemical elements (100 P)
- ► Fictional chemists (1 C, 24 P)
- ► Jewish chemists (97 P)
- ► Medieval chemists (1 P)
- ► Nobel laureates in Chemistry (175 P, 7 F)
- ► Women chemists (1 C, 217 P)
- ► Chemist stubs (5 C, 292 P)