From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chennai.|
- Chennai (சென்னை), formerly known in English as Madras — a sprawling port city on the shores of the Coromandel Coast and Bay of Bengal in South India.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Buildings and structures in Chennai (20 C, 56 P, 1 F)
- ► Organisations based in Chennai (3 C, 36 P)
- ► Sport in Chennai (4 C, 31 P)
- ► Visitor attractions in Chennai (5 C, 41 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on Chennai (1 P)