These are organizations associated with the game of chess. The World Chess Federation is the Fédération Internationale des Échecs, or FIDE. A list of national member organizations of FIDE can be found in FIDE Federations.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chess organizations.|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Chess organizations"
The following 86 pages are in this category, out of 86 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Academic Chess
- All Assam Chess Association
- All India Chess Federation
- All India Chess Federation for the Blind
- All Tripura Chess Association
- America's Foundation for Chess
- American Chess Association
- Arab Chess Federation
- Argentine Chess Federation
- Association of Chess Professionals
- Australian Chess Federation
- Austrian Chess Federation
- Azerbaijan Chess Federation
- Chess Federation of Armenia
- Chess Federation of Canada
- Chess Federation of Pakistan
- Chess Federation of Zambia
- Chess Kids
- Chess Players Association of India
- Chess Scotland
- Chess'n Math Association
- Chinese Chess Association
- Chinese Taipei Chess Association
- Collins Kids organization
- Croatian Chess Federation