Category:China–United Kingdom relations
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Relations of China and the United Kingdom.|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Ambassadors of the United Kingdom to China (1 C, 34 P)
- ► Shanghai International Settlement (2 C, 20 P)
- ► Weihaiwei under British rule (2 C, 5 P)
Pages in category "China–United Kingdom relations"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- 1954 Cathay Pacific Douglas DC-4 shootdown
- Causeway Bay Books disappearances
- Chefoo Convention
- Chi Chi (giant panda)
- China–Britain Business Council
- Chinese Ambassador to the United Kingdom
- Conservative Friends of the Chinese
- Convention Between Great Britain and China Respecting Tibet
- Convention for the Extension of Hong Kong Territory
- Convention of Peking