Category:Chinese-American culture in California
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chinese in California.|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Chinese-American culture in California"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- California Alien Land Law of 1913
- Chinatown, Amador County, California
- Chinatown, Mono County, California
- Chinatown, Oakland
- Chinatown, San Jose, California
- Chinese Christian Schools
- Chinese Cultural Garden
- Chinese enclaves in the San Gabriel Valley
- Chinese massacre of 1871
- Sam Choy Brick Store
- Chung Wah Cemetery